Romance in the park


Everyone needs a little romance in their life. This dress, this day and this location were totally it for me this week.

In general, my fashion inclinations don't always lean toward lacy, flowing or pleated dresses. And I have to confess that I usually can't wear white without staining it. But how could I pass up this beautiful dress from Simply Be? My Spidey-senses told me I had to throw caution to the wind, pack a Tide-to-go stick and be on my merry way.




It's lightweight, moves beautifully and is really comfortable (no Spanx necessary, #winning). And it's one of those dresses that really inspires. When you put it on, you can't help but want to go somewhere special, take a romantic stroll, or have a picnic in the park.


Ok, maybe that's just me, but I'm ok with that. Because fashion is meant to inspire you and tell the world most important story of all -- your own.

Headband and belt: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Carlos Santana via Marshall's



CONVERSATION

6 comments:

mrsjarette said...

cute dress

Voluptuous Vixen said...

sexy and romantic

Frugal Flirty N Fab said...

Cute!

PensiveFashionista said...

What a lovely dress. <3 your shoes!

Unknown said...

You look great, I love this dress!!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Nichole said...

Beautiful look, this dress looks fantastic on you!

Instagram

Follow Us